- Gives the user full control of the storage and retrieval process for material inventory through a single and simple browser based interface.
- Provision for tracking inventory from suppliers, for clients as well from production line.
- Track raw material, in process and finished product inventory and storage.
- Generation of documents related to inward, movement and dispatch of inventory.
- Intelligence built in to guide the user to the correct available location for storage, based on product dimensions and available space.
- Triggers for various parameters such as dispatch date, expiry date and several others.
- Available API’s, being open source and open architecture based system, to ensure ease of integration with various protocols and third party systems and Databases.
- Facility to integrate with a bar code based or RFID based tagging application and other existing client applications.
- Uses web technologies, can be accessed over a network or the internet through any device.
- Full inventory report.
- Category-wise and code wise or material name wise real time inventory view.
- Customer wise, vendor wise and user wise inventory reports.
- Complete transaction log report of inventory storage and retrieval along with user details and time stamp.
- Location wise inventory report.
- Date wise check-in, check-out view of inventory.
- Report on shelf life or expiry of materials.
- Cost of inventory report.
- Re-order level wise inventory report.
- Planned dispatch report.
- Customer/consumer wise report mapping materials to destinations and date of delivery or dispatch.
- All reports will be in listing as well as dashboard/graphical formats wherever required with further drill down facility.
|Ask for Demo||Our Team is all Ready to Serve You|