Vertical Carousel Storage – VStore – Constructional Features
- The most modern and cost-efficient Storage and Retrieval system for today’s industry.
- Use of the complete available height for storage.
- Works on a simple Paternoster principle.
- Works on a two vertical chain loop mechanism, which is electrically driven.
- A sheet metal cladding ensures protection this assembly.
- A window is provided at ergonomic level for easy loading and unloading of material.
- Entire control using a PC based software with versions for inventory and document management, a PLC controller and an emergency manual mode.
- The system is available from 2 m to 20 m.
- Modular construction.
- Specially designed trays to suit shape, dimensions and weight of the material to be stored.
- Low noise due to well-engineered guiding mechanism using high quality bearings.
- Fast retrieval due to higher speed and shortest path logic built in.
- Low power consumption due to energy efficient motor and other components.
- More compact design compared to other equivalent systems to save floor space.
- Higher up time due to proven design and reliable manufacturing.
- Ease of interface of the bundled software with existing systems, ERP, Warehouse Management Systems.
- Advanced PLC controller with HMI for numeric display.
- Quick material retrieval using the shelf number or even the part number.
- The system rotates in clockwise or anticlockwise direction to select the shortest possible path.
- Can be interfaced with computer and provision of RS232C serial port
- Smooth operation: The system ensures jerk-free movement even at start – stop operations due to VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), avoiding damage to the stored material. Special technology for smooth engagement/ disengagement of moving parts ensures noise level well below 70 db.
- Safe and secure: The curtain sensors at the material retrieval window stop the system in case the material is protruding outside the tray or if an operator tries to access the shelf while it is running. Locking provision for the entire system and emergency stop switch provide further safety.
- Low power consumption: The system operates on single phase or three phase supply of 230 Volts and draws 10 Amp current. Specially developed energy efficient power management of Tech-Mark systems ensures further power saving.
- Power backup (optional): Single phase UPS provision for operating the system in case of power failure. Can also be operated manually.
- Quick installation: Our large manufacturing capacity allows shorter delivery periods. No special provisions are required on site such as pits/foundation and hence, this modular system can also be installed quickly on site.
- Quick retrieval of material: The automated system increases number of pickups per shift, effectively reducing manpower engagement. Typically, this system is nearly 80% more efficient than conventional storage.
- Optimum space utilisation: Effective use of optimum height results in floor space saving upto 80%.
- Manpower saving: Less manpower engagement compared to conventional stores.
- User-friendly: Even an unskilled person with a little training can very effectively use the Vertical Carousel – VStore Storage Systems. In case of power failure, it can be operated manually. Routine maintenance requires only oiling and greasing, which can be carried out easily by quickly removing the side covers.
- Operations @ a Click: The bundled software ensures all parts, documents can be retrieved at the click of a mouse from anywhere. Easy interfacing functionality of our software with existing systems makes the systems really integrated.
Standard Product Matrix for – VStore
The tables below are a representative matrix of Vertical Carousel – VStore based on standard sizes and load baring capacities. All our products are built to meet your specific requirements in terms of available space, weight of products and type of products.
|Contact Us||Our Team is all Ready to Serve You|
Frequently Asked Questions :