Tech-Mark™ offers you the ultimate mobile storage system with the latest ‘Easy Glide’ technology for a noise-free, effortless and smooth operation for years together. The system offers security of stored material and proves to be very cost-effective. This system requires lesser space than conventional racking systems/cupboards. It can save up to 60% of floor space compared to conventional static shelving or can increase the storage capacity by almost 100%.The system glides on steel tracks and consists of mobile base units onto which different shelving options can be assembled. When a particular rack is required, the appropriate aisle is opened up by mechanical or electrically driven bases. Only one aisle is required to service multiple racks.
Heavy Duty Racks Constructional Features
- Sturdy and precision-fabricated racks using high quality material.
- Precisely engineered guide rails, gears, sprockets and chains for smooth, jerk – free movement and low noise or vibrations.
- Sealed bearings with lifetime lubrication.
- Sheet metal cladding, ensuring protection from dust, damage or theft.
- Position locking of racks during usage to ensure operator safety.
- Complete system can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- System requires minimal maintenance.
- Space saving: Typically up to 60% space saving due to single aisle for multiple racks.
- Higher storage density: Due to single aisle, storage space availability increases by nearly 80% in the same area as that of conventional racking.
- Safety: Stored material is safe from dust, damage, external influences or theft and in-built system features ensure safety of operator.
- Reduced human effort: Very less human efforts required for moving the racks with heavy loads.
- Easy to locate the material: A list of stored material is available on an acrylic sheet holder on one side of the rack. This saves nearly 30% time of the user.
- Individual locking racks : Allows access to multiple racks simultaneously
|Contact Us||Our Team is all Ready to Serve You|